More From Liza Minnelli
- "I know that. I’m having a ball. I’m not slap happy. I’m just filled up with joy and with peace and with all kinds of things that have eluded me for quite a few years. And they’re back and they’re thriving."
- "Whenever we were on a plane, we had a family."
- "He was doing – Ray was designing the clothes for my mom’s show from California. And one of the first appearances I ever made on television was on my mother’s show and Ray and Bob did the clothes for that. It has been a long time."
More In Mom
- "My mom always made sure I lived my life as a regular kid."― Soleil Moon Frye
- "I remember that at the beginning of the month, the kind of menus my mom and father would prepare for us would have fish, chicken. But at the end of the month – because my father would be waiting for paycheck – the refrigerator would get empty. I remember that without a lot of food left, some of the best meals happened right there."― Jose Andres Puerta
- "The person who has inspired me my whole life is my Mom, because she taught me commitment. She sacrificed."― Mike Krzyzewski