More From Liz Phair
- "I don’t have the same access or time to gain access to music the way I used to."
- "Yeah, I like to be the maker of the art. And I like and want the money. But I don’t really dig being famous."
- "I probably had some impact, because everyone keeps telling me that I did. I like to feel like I’m coming out with something to try to make room for other young women to make their art."
More In Friendship
- "The film itself involves a New York City radio storyteller, Gabriel Noone, who strikes up a friendship with one of his fans, an abused 14-year-old teenager who is suffering from AIDS, who does not have much longer to live."― Armistead Maupin
- "Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."― Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Ray Bradbury is, for many reasons, the most influential writer in my life. Throughout our long friendship, Ray supplied not only his terrific stories but a grand model of what a writer could be, should be, and yet rarely is: brilliant and charming and accessible, willing to tolerate and to teach, happy to inspire but also to be inspired."― Greg Bear