More From Liz Phair
- "You have to do what you need to do as an artist. You have to have that courage."
- "I love scoring. Putting music to picture is a rewarding challenge and one that relies on interpretation of emotion – as in, what is the pivotal feeling in a scene and which character’s point of view is driving it at any given moment?"
- "I mean, I think about it, but I don’t design my record to get a certain public response."
More In Friendship
- "Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."― Plautus
- "Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth."― Herman Melville
- "What gay culture is before it is anything else, before it is a culture of desire or a culture of subversion or a culture of pain, is a culture of friendship."― Andrew Sullivan