More From Liz Phair
- "I’m really happy to be a mom, and I’m proud of the phase I’m in."
- "The other day I was reading a blog and I linked over to Streisand’s Web site, and it was amazing politically. She’s so insightful and incisive. And she also says whatever she wants."
- "I blend my green drink every morning. I also fix my son a full-on American breakfast with bacon and toast."
More In Friendship
- "I hope to continue my friendship with France and its filmmakers for many years to come."― Harvey Weinstein
- "The beginning of a friendship, the fact that two people out of the thousands around them can meet and connect and become friends, seems like a kind of magic to me. But maintaining a friendship requires work. I don’t mean that as a bad thing. Good art requires work as well."― Charles de Lint
- "Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer."― Jean de La Fontaine