More From Liz Phair
- "I just want to make music and make a living. I just have to find the means of doing that."
- "I love scoring. Putting music to picture is a rewarding challenge and one that relies on interpretation of emotion – as in, what is the pivotal feeling in a scene and which character’s point of view is driving it at any given moment?"
- "I was trying to break out of the suburbs, and when I did break out, I don’t think I took my whole self with me – I think I played a role of being too cool and hip."
More In Friendship
- "Plunderous is the palate I gift to you, openly I hug the universe of our friendship expanding its outer limit."― Bradley Chicho
- "Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything."― Muhammad Ali
- "Friendship has its illusions no less than love."― Stendhal