More From Leo Buscaglia
- "I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be. You can also stop and say, No, I won’t do it, I won’t behave his way anymore. I’m lonely and I need people around me, maybe I have to change my methods of behaving and then you do it."
- "Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever."
- "A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world."
More In Change
- "Lead singers not only do the majority of the work, but their personalities are singled out and taken as the general attitude of the unit."― Martha Reeves
- "Character isn’t something you were born with and can’t change, like your fingerprints. It’s something you weren’t born with and must take responsibility for forming."― Jim Rohn
- "Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees."― David Letterman