More From Leo Buscaglia
- "If we wish to free ourselves from enslavement, we must choose freedom and the responsibility this entails."
- "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another’s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises."
- "Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie’s man’s only promise."
More In Change
- "When it comes to meat, change is almost always cast as an absolute. You are a vegetarian or you are not."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "Heat of blood makes young people change their inclinations often, and habit makes old ones keep to theirs a great while."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "I just try to get people to laugh – I’m not trying to change the world or anything."― Drew Carey