More From Anne M. Mulcahy
- "Turnaround or growth, it’s getting your people focused on the goal that is still the job of leadership."
- "Not everybody is created equal, and it’s important for companies to identify those high potentials and treat them differently, accelerate their development and pay them more. That process is so incredibly important to developing first-class leadership in a company."
- "My dad was an editor and a writer, and that’s actually what I aspired to be."
More In Change
- "People want change but not too much change. Finding that balance is tricky for every politician."― Eleanor Clift
- "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds."― R. D. Laing
- "I think this movie, ‘Moneyball,’ symbolizes becoming a man for me, and I think my character becomes a man. It’s important to me: I’m becoming a man. I’m taking my life seriously. I’m taking my acting really seriously, and it’s important for me to play adults. It’s important for me to change and develop as I get older."― Jonah Hill