More From Lech Walesa
- "We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless."
- "The hope of the nation which throughout the nineteenth century had not for a moment reconciled itself with the loss of independence, and fighting for its own freedom, fought at the same time for the freedom of other nations."
- "I belong to a nation which over the past centuries has experienced many hardships and reverses. The world reacted with silence or with mere sympathy when Polish frontiers were crossed by invading armies and the sovereign state had to succumb to brutal force."
More In Famous
- "The best person to get something done is a busy person."― Mark Burnett
- "I think the driving thing was curiosity about the universe. That fascinated me. I didn’t think anything about being famous or anything like that, I was just interested in the concepts involved."― Clyde Tombaugh
- "I’m a guy who likes to watch something cool, creepy and suspenseful and there is no show to watch as an adult that would scare me at for even four seconds."― Todd McFarlane