More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
- "I work very hard, but when God opens that door for you – when life opens that door for you, I should say – I think it’s important to be giving, to return the love back."
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
More In Music
- "Also, because people like to multitask, in a way if you’ve got a bit of music on in the background and the lyrical content is making you want to listen to it, then that would probably put you off the texting you wanted to do. I think people like things that just make that right kind of noise, but leave your brain free to do something else."― Jarvis Cocker
- "There’s no religion but sex and music."― Sting
- "In memory everything seems to happen to music."― Tennessee Williams