More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
More In Family
- "I always tried to do things by example, even though I was not a very good mother regarding routines and family life."― Vivienne Westwood
- "I haven’t traditionally been a family entertainer."― David Walliams
- "The last thing family and friends want is for you to spend money on them that you don’t have or that you can’t really spare."― Suze Orman