More From Lady Gaga
- "I talk about myself in the third person all the time. I don’t live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Family
- "You’re now getting a new breed of people like Il Divo and Andrea Bocelli and I think that’s why people feel less intimidated by classical music than they once did."― Katherine Jenkins
- "I stay in tune with my family and God."― Regina King
- "Woman is the salvation or the destruction of the family. She carries its destiny in the folds of her mantle."― Henri Frederic Amiel