More From Lady Gaga
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
- "I dropped out of NYU, moved out of my parent’s house, got my own place, and survived on my own. I made music and worked my way from the bottom up."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Family
- "Little children are still the symbol of the eternal marriage between love and duty."― George Eliot
- "People always think that because of ‘Dr. Quinn’ that I just play nice family stuff. But the truth of the matter is that ‘East of Eden’ was a very successful thing for me in the past. I’ve played a lot of very evil people in my time."― Jane Seymour
- "I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children."― Penelope Cruz