More From Lady Gaga
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
More In Family
- "While Free Choice Vouchers didn’t fulfill my vision of a health care system in which every American would be empowered to hire and fire their insurance company, they were a foothold for choice and competition and a safety valve for Americans whose employers are already forcing them to bear more and more of their family’s health insurance costs."― Ron Wyden
- "I think with motherhood and child-rearing in general, everyone’s going to tell you how to do it and why. I’ve always said to other mothers and women when they’ve asked me, that you have to find your own way and find out what works for your family, at all costs."― Brooke Burke
- "It’s surreal to know my dreams are coming true."― Mario Vazquez