More From Knute Rockne
- "Four years of football are calculated to breed in the average man more of the ingredients of success in life than almost any academic course he takes."
- "At home we’re the hosts, and I never liked the idea of being embarrased in front of our friends."
- "Most men, when they think they are thinking, are merely rearranging their prejudices."
More In Death
- "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist."― Epicurus
- "Salman Rushdie, indeed any writer who abuses the prophet or indeed any prophet under Islamic law, the sentence for that is actually death."― Cat Stevens
- "Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely."― Buddha