More From Knute Rockne
- "Four years of football are calculated to breed in the average man more of the ingredients of success in life than almost any academic course he takes."
- "Most men, when they think they are thinking, are merely rearranging their prejudices."
- "At home we’re the hosts, and I never liked the idea of being embarrased in front of our friends."
More In Death
- "Death, they say, acquits us of all obligations."― Michel de Montaigne
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."― Debra Messing
- "Death’s in the good-bye."― Anne Sexton