More From Paula Poundstone
- "I’m thankful that my memory is good because my vision is going."
- "I don’t have a bank account because I don’t know my mother’s maiden name."
- "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’"
More In Death
- "We need to stop spending money on death, the war in Iraq and on enhancing the lives of the people in our own country."― Dick Morris
- "I love Richard Pryor. I love him to death."― Mike Epps
- "They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice… that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person."― Arthur Schopenhauer