More From Paula Poundstone
- "I’m thankful for the three ounce Ziploc bag, so that I have somewhere to put my savings."
- "I have a very silly sense of humor. I’ve never laughed harder in my entire life than seeing someone with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of their shoe."
- "I’m thankful that my memory is good because my vision is going."
More In Death
- "Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair."― William Cowper
- "It is possible to provide security against other ills, but as far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls."― Epicurus
- "It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?"― Jim Carrey