More From King Abdullah II
- "I don’t think the Middle East could afford another war."
- "We have to always hope in humanity that people will make the right choices."
- "Over the past few years, the road to confrontation has shown its consequences: loss of innocent lives, destruction and fear. Most costly, however, was the loss of hope. The most precious gift that you can present to your peoples over the coming weeks is renewed hope born out of tangible progress on the ground."
More In Famous
- "I’ve never dreamed of being famous. The idea of it really scares me."― Jeremy London
- "Tom Cruise, he’s a lot more famous than me."― David Beckham
- "When you look at Michael Jackson, there’s nobody who loves him in that family, nobody. If they did, they’d tell him he didn’t have to do all that in order to be famous. All he has to do is keep doing his music and be himself. Michael’s been a little touched for about 20 years, but somebody needs to pull him aside and tell him they love him."― Jamie Foxx