More From King Abdullah II
- "At the end of the day we want to bring stability and hope to Iraq. That’s the only way to defeat terrorism."
- "Many will view the compromises that will be made during your negotiations as painful concessions. But why not view them as peace offerings, ones that will provide in return the priceless gifts of hope, security and freedom for our children and our children’s?"
- "The Middle East has the highest unemployment percentage of any region in the world we have the largest youth cohort of history coming into the market place that frustration does translate into the political sphere when people are hungry and without jobs."
More In Famous
- "I had one fight in my adult life. I had the famous ’89 fight with Nicole, which she admits that she initiated the physical part."― O. J. Simpson
- "I’m not comfortable being around too many people. I don’t like being out in public too much. I don’t like going to bars. I don’t like doing celebrity stuff. So most of the characters I play are people who don’t always feel comfortable beyond their small circle of friends."― Adam Sandler
- "Yeah, I love being famous. It’s almost like being white, y’know?"― Chris Rock