More From King Abdullah II
- "I have the responsibility of over four million people, and I am in a position to do good, to be able to bring about a new life for my people, and I will continue to move in that direction. It’s a burden, but it needs to be done, and you have to have the courage and wisdom to see it through."
- "Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly?"
- "I think the debate in our society now is that people have to agree on zero-tolerance to terrorism."
More In Famous
- "For famous men have the whole earth as their memorial."― Pericles
- "I know I’m not a self-indulgent idiot; I also know I’m not the second coming of Deepak Chopra. If I had believed either of those, or both, as some people do when they get famous, that’s when the mental illness arrives."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "I’d die if I was Madonna. I’d die. God, what a horrible way to live. And Michael Jackson! To be so famous and to feel so isolated. I feel so bad for them. I don’t know how it feels, and I hope it never happens to me."― Alicia Silverstone