More From King Abdullah II
- "I don’t think the Middle East could afford another war."
- "I have the responsibility of over four million people, and I am in a position to do good, to be able to bring about a new life for my people, and I will continue to move in that direction. It’s a burden, but it needs to be done, and you have to have the courage and wisdom to see it through."
- "It’s a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I’m not going to drop the ball on my shift."
More In Famous
- "I guess we decided to make a new record 3 years ago when Nancy was done scoring for Almost Famous."― Ann Wilson
- "I don’t know about this thing – being famous. I haven’t figured it out yet. It still mystifies me."― Helen Slater
- "That the work involved, the willingness to take chances, the commitment, the opportunity to get on stage and make people happy, was more important than becoming famous, or even what I was dancing."― Suzanne Farrell