More From Sun Myung Moon
- "In my opinion, if we have not achieved peace, it is because people forget its most fundamental aspect. Before we talk about peace among nations, we must settle our peace with God."
- "A member must say that he is a member of the Unification Church and that he is the follower of Sun Myung Moon. If he doesn’t have the courage to say it, he is not worthy of me."
- "I created the Women’s Federation for World Peace in order to restore all that woman originally lost. You American women don’t need a man in the position of grandfather, parents, husband, elder or younger brother. You only need the true Adam."
More In Famous
- "She hits me and she beats me and she drinks. My mom is an alcoholic."― Tonya Harding
- "We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."― Lady Gaga