More From Kesha
- "I’m writing constantly about all my crazy experiences across the world, so I have a lot of music I’ve already written."
- "I’m not saying I look cool, but every single time I go onstage, it is a fail if I don’t feel like I’m going to pass out at least twice."
- "You don’t have to carry a designer bag that costs more than a car to look cool."
More In Money
- "We can safely abandon the doctrine of the eighties, namely that the rich were not working because they had too little money, the poor because they had much."― John Kenneth Galbraith
- "I think we are all interested in end-times ideas and also in the current climate that we are all living in, where money is a little harder to come by, things continue to get expensive; gas prices are not too far from people’s heads. There are more and more people. Human society’s going to have real problems."― Dominic Monaghan
- "And I think my sexuality was heavily repressed by the church, by the, you know, the design of the mortal sins."― Thomas Keneally