More From Kelly Clarkson
- "My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what’s keeping my head above the water."
- "I’ve always been about less government."
- "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting. It’s what I wanted to do, so we went."
More In Hope
- "I hope that at the end of the seven years, people will say that I have been of some inspirational value to them at home in terms of inclusiveness and abroad, I look forward to representing Ireland."― Michael D. Higgins
- "There’s a strange sense of accomplishment in making an independent film. Everything’s against you; there’s no time, and even less money – you bring a bottle of glue, chip in twenty bucks, and hope you all make it through the day. If you manage to finish it and it actually turns out to be pretty good, it’s thrilling."― Eric Stoltz
- "There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope."― Baruch Spinoza