More From Kelly Clarkson
- "I’m from a small town so, like, everyone’s married with children or about to have children. So it’s a little hard when you go home and people are like – and that’s why people think I’m gay – because they’re like ‘Why aren’t you married?’ And I’m like, ‘it doesn’t happen for everyone right off the bat.’"
- "My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what’s keeping my head above the water."
- "I’m so happy now. I love that I’m in a relationship right now… I want a life… The past five years or so I’ve found my groove and my balance."
More In Hope
- "Present, n. That part of eternity dividing the domain of disappointment from the realm of hope."― Ambrose Bierce
- "It’s not the sentiments of men which make history but their actions."― Norman Mailer
- "If the woman in my life, the one that I felt I loved enough to want to marry, loved my children, I’d know then that her love for me was deeper than I could hope for."― James MacArthur