More From Kelly Clarkson
- "I put on the Hank Williams and the Patsy Cline and the Rosemary Clooney on vinyl – I’m not trying to be some cool indie-rock person, I just love the way it sounds – and throw on a T-shirt and jeans. In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans."
- "I still watch ‘Idol,’ and it’s still the No. 1 show, so obviously I’m not the only one who loves to sit at home and be entertained."
- "The hardest thing about being in this business is just being able to be yourself. People act like there’s this one set of rules to follow to be a pop star and I think, ‘Well, you say I’m a pop star, so maybe that’s not true.’"
More In Imagination
- "So much of what we do as artists is a combination of personal experience and imagination, and how that all creeps into your work is not so linear."― Diana Krall
- "I have enough love to last me a lifetime! Thank God I’ll never lose my imagination and my passion. That’s really what it is. I’m still passionate about what I do."― Teena Marie
- "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"― Dr. Seuss