More From Katie Holmes
- "We had such a wonderful set of circumstances in Wilmington. Yes, the four of us became famous literally overnight, but we were in a small town and we always knew when people were coming down. We always knew when to behave."
- "I’m not strictly vegetarian, but meat doesn’t play a big part in my diet."
- "We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true."
More In Courage
- "Washington’s answer to a self-inflicted financial crisis reminded Americans why they so deeply distrust the political class. The ‘fiscal cliff’ process was secretive and sloppy, and the nation’s so-called leadership lacked the political courage to address our root problems: joblessness and debt."― Ron Fournier
- "I have three favorite politicians: Reagan, Truman, and Bobby Kennedy – Bobby for showing remarkable political courage despite being loathed by many on both sides."― Joe Scarborough
- "Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions."― Ian Smith