More From Kate Millett
- "I was supposed to be women’s lib, and now I’d exceeded it and gone over into international politics."
- "As women, we’re probably more protective of children. Also, we’ve been minors all of our history."
- "Politics is repetition. It is not change. Change is something beyond what we call politics. Change is the essence politics is supposed to be the means to bring into being."
More In Famous
- "But my main thing that I would love to see as a fan of ‘Glee,’ like I said, is to really get into the character and who they are and what they do outside of school. I think that that’s interesting. And then of course the themed stuff and the album episodes are all really cool too."― Lea Michele
- "People are much more inclined to believe and say bad things about you if you’re famous."― Danielle Steel
- "I’ve never sat there and plotted out how I was going to become successful or famous."― Jennifer Aniston