More From Julie Christie
- "I never will have peace of mind. I’m not constructed that way. Some things in life can be horrible."
- "Happiness is the absence of suffering. I think it’s an interesting way of looking at it. I think the absence of suffering exists very rarely in the world we live in."
- "I’ve never quite understood why people marry; marriage is just an invented structure."
More In Politics
- "There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel."― Vladimir Lenin
- "A promising young man should go into politics so that he can go on promising for the rest of his life."― Robert Byrne
- "Politics I conceive to be nothing more than the science of the ordered progress of society along the lines of greatest usefulness and convenience to itself."― Woodrow Wilson