More From Julie Christie
- "Happiness is the absence of suffering. I think it’s an interesting way of looking at it. I think the absence of suffering exists very rarely in the world we live in."
- "I never will have peace of mind. I’m not constructed that way. Some things in life can be horrible."
- "I’ve never quite understood why people marry; marriage is just an invented structure."
More In Politics
- "This is not the time for partisan bickering. This is not the time for politics as usual. Some of us are Democrats. Some of us are Republicans. Some of us are Independents. Above all, we must be Oklahomans first."― Brad Henry
- "I never have been involved in politics."― Rick Warren
- "It is a law of human nature that in victory even the coward may boast of his prowess, while defeat injures the reputation even of the brave."― Sallust