More From Julie Christie
- "I never will have peace of mind. I’m not constructed that way. Some things in life can be horrible."
- "Happiness is the absence of suffering. I think it’s an interesting way of looking at it. I think the absence of suffering exists very rarely in the world we live in."
- "As I became very defined in my personal politics, I turned down some films that I slightly regret now; I’m not going to say what they were."
More In Marriage
- "Accident counts for as much in companionship as in marriage."― Henry Adams
- "I have respect for those who make money at art and do it well and smartly, because that commercial aspect keeps the world going and running, in a sense."― Tina Weymouth
- "Do people really want liberty, equality, fraternity? Is it not some manner of speaking?"― Krzysztof Kieslowski