More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "I would like to do a musical, if I could find a cool one. A song-and-dance role is closer to me personally than other characters I play."
- "When I was 20, I went to Paris and tried to meet French women. It didn’t work."
- "To be honest, I sort of feel like ‘movie actor’ isn’t of this time. I love it. But it’s a 20th-century art form."
More In Money
- "I am a perfectionist but I know how to live life. When I’m working, it’s 100%. When I’m with my friends, I put everything away and enjoy life. When I come home to my kids, it’s pure joy and everything’s worth it. Every time, I really focus 100 percent on one thing. I’ve learned how to juggle my life and I feel like now I have the perfect balance."― Monique Lhuillier
- "A lot of people in the media, and some everyday people, really aren’t in search of the truth. They’re in search of something worse than that. Money, yeah. I think the media’s the kind of a thing where the truth doesn’t win, because it’s no fun. The truth’s no fun."― Jack White
- "Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it’s greedy or loving."― Dan Millman