More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "One thing that stays pretty consistent for all my jobs is, I listen to a lot of music while I’m working."
- "Celebrity doesn’t have anything to do with art or craft. It’s about being rich and thinking that you’re better than everybody else."
- "The spiral in a snail’s shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it’s also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It’s the same ratio that you’ll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world."
More In Money
- "There was no doubt that there was a vast organization which was making fools of all the liberals in Hollywood and taking their money, that there was a police state among the Left element in Hollywood and Broadway."― Elia Kazan
- "Want of money and the distress of a thief can never be alleged as the cause of his thieving, for many honest people endure greater hardships with fortitude. We must therefore seek the cause elsewhere than in want of money, for that is the miser’s passion, not the thief s."― William Blake
- "When you’re a big money earner and your husband isn’t, it makes you question how feminine you are. I felt I was less feminine than if I was a supporting wife, or a second fiddle, or ‘Mrs. Higgins.’"― Barbara Corcoran