More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "There’s an absolute prejudice that good movies are dramas and comedies are more dismissable. But I couldn’t disagree more."
- "Sometimes what someone else does is really not what you expected them to do, which to be honest, sometimes doesn’t work."
- "To me, a sex scene in a movie generally means a gratuitous scene that doesn’t serve the story but gives a kind of excuse – we’ve got these two actors, we want to see them naked, so let’s bring in the music and the soft light."
More In Money
- "Well, I think indigenous peoples have ways of living on the Earth that they’ve had forever. And they’ve been overrun by organized religion, which has had a lot of money and power."― Alice Walker
- "Go miser go, for money sell your soul. Trade wares for wares and trudge from pole to pole, So others may say when you are dead and gone. See what a vast estate he left his son."― John Dryden
- "Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book."― Joe Frazier