More From Glenn Beck
- "Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one."
- "‘Hello my name is the Republican Party and I got a problem. I’m addicted to spending and big government.’ I’d like one of them just to stand up and say that."
- "We’re giving our freedoms away. The American experiment was about freedom. Freedom to be stupid, freedom to fail, freedom to succeed."
More In Money
- "I much prefer working with kids whose life could be completely upended by a reading of a book over a weekend. You give them a book to read – they go home and come back a changed person. And that is so much more interesting and exciting."― Russell Banks
- "Opposites may attract, but I wouldn’t put my money on a relationship of financial opposites."― Suze Orman
- "I can tell you that too much money is corrupting American politics. Don’t blame the American public. The U.S. Supreme Court has a lot to answer for, because it has made it impossible for Congress to reduce the corrupting influence of money on American political life."― Peter Singer