More From John Wooden
- "I’d rather have a lot of talent and a little experience than a lot of experience and a little talent."
- "Material possessions, winning scores, and great reputations are meaningless in the eyes of the Lord, because He knows what we really are and that is all that matters."
- "If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes."
More In Dad
- "The image we have of bin Laden in his final years in Abbottabad is of an aging man with a graying beard watching old footage of himself; just another suburban dad flipping though the channels with his remote."― Peter L. Bergen
- "Becoming a dad was the proudest moment of my life. Playing football does not even compare."― Wayne Rooney
- "Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful."― Cindy Crawford