More From John Wooden
- "I’m not going to say I was opposed to the Vietnam War. I’m going to say I’m opposed to war. But I’m also opposed to protests that deny other people their rights."
- "If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes."
- "Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts."
More In Dad
- "My dad knows the business, and he tells me I’ve got to do what’s best for me."― Jamie Redknapp
- "I sort of always had an inkling towards some kind of an art form. I grew up in a very small town, and I just figure-skated. My dad played hockey and I was surrounded by sports, but it wasn’t quite doing it for me. I wasn’t totally fulfilled, and I did a lot of skating."― Rachel McAdams
- "We have to always hope in humanity that people will make the right choices."― King Abdullah II