More From John Wooden
- "There’s as much crookedness as you want to find. There was something Abraham Lincoln said – he’d rather trust and be disappointed than distrust and be miserable all the time. Maybe I trusted too much."
- "The most important thing in the world is family and love."
- "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."
More In Dreams
- "Dream manfully and nobly, and thy dreams shall be prophets."― Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- "A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new."― Sammy Hagar