More From John Berger
- "What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time."
- "Ours is the century of enforced travel of disappearances. The century of people helplessly seeing others, who were close to them, disappear over the horizon."
- "Compassion has no place in the natural order of the world which operates on the basis of necessity. Compassion opposes this order and is therefore best thought of as being in some way supernatural."
More In Dreams
- "Freud published The Interpretation of Dreams in 1900. It introduced the notion that there existed certain predictable and identifiable processes by which dreams were formed."― Henry Reed
- "All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together."― Jack Kerouac
- "Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams."― Benjamin Carson