More From Jim Fowler
- "Our challenge for the future is that we realize we are very much a part of the earth’s ecosystem, and we must learn to respect and live according to the basic biological laws of nature."
- "I don’t think we’re going to save anything if we go around talking about saving plants and animals only; we’ve got to translate that into what’s in it for us."
More In Attitude
- "An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth – in short, materialism – does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited."― E. F. Schumacher
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda
- "Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective."― Francis Parker Yockey