More From Jim Bishop
- "When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?"
- "A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day."
- "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun."
More In Dating
- "People could rationally decide that prolonged relationships take up too much time and effort and that they’d much rather do other kinds of things. But most people are afraid of rejection."― Albert Ellis
- "The Linux philosophy is ‘Laugh in the face of danger’. Oops. Wrong One. ‘Do it yourself’. Yes, that’s it."― Linus Torvalds
- "My girlfriend bought me a down jacket, she said it fit my personality."― Jay London