More From Jim Bishop
- "When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?"
- "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun."
- "A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day."
More In Dating
- "The learned are not agreed as to the time when the Gospel of John was written; some dating it as early as the year 68, others as late as the year 98; but it is generally conceded to have been written after all the others."― Simon Greenleaf
- "I think I usually have quite ordinary dreams. Sometimes my dreams take me to other dimensions. I can travel in my mind especially when I’m dreaming I focus my mind on what I want to dream. If I want to fly, I focus on flying."― Uri Geller
- "I ain’t scared to do another dating show, but I ain’t really trying to. I want to do a talk show or something. I’ve done enough dating on television. I’m ready to spread my wings, and go down other avenues."― Flavor Flav