More From Jim Bishop
- "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun."
- "When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?"
- "A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day."
More In Dating
- "We, therefore, here in Britain stand shoulder to shoulder with our American friends in this hour of tragedy, and we, like them, will not rest until this evil is driven from our world."― Tony Blair
- "It was just that we had this phenomenal honeymoon relationship that just kept on going."― James Levine
- "I’m not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I’m the girl who rarely has a boyfriend."― Taylor Swift