More From Jim Bishop
- "When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?"
- "A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day."
- "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun."
More In Dating
- "I always say now that I’m in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde."― Hugh Hefner
- "You know, I had my mother and my father convincing me that he would be going back to Hollywood and he’d be back with the actresses and dating them and that he wasn’t serious about me at all. So I had him saying one thing to me and my parents telling me something else."― Priscilla Presley
- "I’m not cynical about marriage or romance. I enjoyed being married. And although being single was fun for a while, there was always the risk of dating someone who’d owned a lunch box with my picture on it."― Shaun Cassidy