More From Jim Bishop
- "A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day."
- "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun."
- "When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?"
More In Dating
- "Architecture starts when you carefully put two bricks together. There it begins."― Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- "I’ve had a little bad, bad media luck the new year. Well, apparently I’m dating Bill Clinton, which makes me nervous. I didn’t know, though."― Julie Bowen
- "I’ve been dating younger men since my 20s, When I was 29, I dated someone 21… younger men are just more fun. I like their energy. I’ve always been kind of young for my age."― Dana Delany