More From Jill Clayburgh
- "There’s no environment. Use your imagination. There’s no fourth wall, whether it’s the first time you’ve told this story about her life, or the sixth time."
- "What bugs me is that movies don’t reflect how interesting and vibrant women are. We don’t treasure women as they get older."
- "I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth."
More In Birthday
- "Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world."― Ed Koch
- "Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time."― Doug Coupland
- "Remind people that profit is the difference between revenue and expense. This makes you look smart."― Scott Adams