More From Jill Clayburgh
- "There’s no environment. Use your imagination. There’s no fourth wall, whether it’s the first time you’ve told this story about her life, or the sixth time."
- "What bugs me is that movies don’t reflect how interesting and vibrant women are. We don’t treasure women as they get older."
- "I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth."
More In Birthday
- "I suddenly realized how much I loved her when we attended Alfred Hitchcock’s 75th birthday party last August. There was something magical about that night, and it made me see how much she really meant to me."― Rod Taylor
- "I lost twins at 14 weeks, and I had to have an D and C on my birthday."― Amy Weber
- "I trained to be a priest – started to. I went to seminary school when I was 11. I wanted to be a priest, but when they told me I could never have sex, not even on my birthday, I changed my mind."― Johnny Vegas