More From Jill Clayburgh
- "What bugs me is that movies don’t reflect how interesting and vibrant women are. We don’t treasure women as they get older."
- "I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth."
- "There was just this amazing individuality. It’s just a whole different world of optimism and fearlessness, women taking off their bras and dancing around naked, and a political hopefulness and involvement."
More In Birthday
- "There is none made so great, but he may both need the help and service, and stand in fear of the power and unkindness, even of the meanest of mortals."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Only then, approaching my fortieth birthday, I made philosophy my life’s work."― Karl Jaspers
- "My happiest memory of childhood was my first birthday in reform school. This teacher took an interest in me. In fact, he gave me the first birthday presents I ever got: a box of Cracker Jacks and a can of ABC shoe polish."― Flip Wilson