More From Jill Clayburgh
- "What bugs me is that movies don’t reflect how interesting and vibrant women are. We don’t treasure women as they get older."
- "There’s no environment. Use your imagination. There’s no fourth wall, whether it’s the first time you’ve told this story about her life, or the sixth time."
- "I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth."
More In Amazing
- "Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us."― Samuel Smiles
- "Music was what bothered me, what interested me."― Lou Reed
- "It’s amazing. My kids have grown me in ways I never knew possible. The patience I’ve received and the love I get from them is just amazing."― Candace Cameron Bure