More From Jerry Seinfeld
- "Once you start doing only what you’ve already proven you can do, you’re on the road to death."
- "The first real thought that I had of something that I might do was to write for car magazines, because I always had a car thing."
- "Marriage is like a game of chess except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome."
More In Funny
- "Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck."― George Carlin
- "Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples."― George Burns
- "It’s funny, when people talk about the 70s I can tell you the year of every album but when it comes to the later efforts I can’t remember the exact years, it’s funny isn’t it?"― Steve Hackett