More From Jeremy Renner
- "I’m blessed to have cool roles in these big movies."
- "The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible. So I’ll play in bands and record and play songs with other people, but for me it’s a form of expression that all I need is me. I don’t need cameras or agents, I can just have a piano and sing and feel totally verified."
- "People find themselves in ruts all the time. You’re in a complacent lifestyle where you work 9 to 5 and then you add a mortgage and kids. You feel trapped, but guess what, brother? You constructed that life. If you’re OK with it, there’s nothing wrong with that. But if you’ve got unease, then you’ve got to make a change."
More In Humor
- "When I look at a lot of older stuff that I’ve written, I think one sign of amateur humor writing is when you see people trying too hard."― David Sedaris
- "Jazz can be so serious, no sense of humor."― Chad Smith
- "A woman has to be intelligent, have charm, a sense of humor, and be kind. It’s the same qualities I require from a man."― Catherine Deneuve