More From Jeremy Renner
- "Architecture and building is about how you get around the obstacles that are presented to you. That sometimes determines how successful you’ll be: How good are you at going around obstacles?"
- "I only scream and scratch when something’s only ‘really good’ or ‘good’, I want to be great, or let’s go home."
- "I know it’s a cliche but I never wanted to be famous. I don’t believe anybody wants to be famous."
More In Humor
- "Well, darkness with humor… I’m not an extremely suicidal or sad person."― Peter Steele
- "I credit poetry for making this space-walk possible."― Seamus Heaney
- "I am not the same man I was 35 years ago. And I hope that five years and ten years from now, I’ll be a better man, a more mature man, a wiser man, a more humble man and a more spirited man to serve the good of my people and the good of humanity."― Louis Farrakhan