More From Jeremy Renner
- "I only scream and scratch when something’s only ‘really good’ or ‘good’, I want to be great, or let’s go home."
- "I lived by the candlelight for two years because I couldn’t afford power. It was nice and romantic at the time, but if you can’t afford power you’re pretty broke. You endure it."
- "People find themselves in ruts all the time. You’re in a complacent lifestyle where you work 9 to 5 and then you add a mortgage and kids. You feel trapped, but guess what, brother? You constructed that life. If you’re OK with it, there’s nothing wrong with that. But if you’ve got unease, then you’ve got to make a change."
More In Humor
- "Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing."― Mark Twain
- "I met Woz when I was 13, at a friend’s garage. He was about 18. He was, like, the first person I met who knew more electronics than I did at that point. We became good friends, because we shared an interest in computer and we had a sense of humor. We pulled all kinds of pranks together."― Steve Jobs
- "With Ricky Gervais, it’s all shades of wrong, it’s my kind of humor."― Emily Blunt