More From Jeremy Renner
- "I was always a singer. But I was always focused on being an actor as my trade. Music I do just for me. The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible."
- "There’s too much down time making movies. That leads to boredom. And that leads to trouble."
- "The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible. So I’ll play in bands and record and play songs with other people, but for me it’s a form of expression that all I need is me. I don’t need cameras or agents, I can just have a piano and sing and feel totally verified."
More In Cool
- "When certain bootleg companies started off and they would take maybe ten per cent of whatever they got and help fuel new bands, which I’m cool with, I think that’s a good idea. Most of the record companies are not doing that."― David Coverdale
- "And we have a little herb garden, which survived the winter thanks to global warming. It makes me feel like a cool, old Italian housewife, that I kept my rosemary alive outside all winter."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "51st State was one that I loved doing because the character was so out there, and in a way I was sad to leave the character behind. I’m afraid I could never be that cool in real life!"― Emily Mortimer