More From Jeremy Renner
- "I was always a singer. But I was always focused on being an actor as my trade. Music I do just for me. The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible."
- "There’s too much down time making movies. That leads to boredom. And that leads to trouble."
- "I know it’s a cliche but I never wanted to be famous. I don’t believe anybody wants to be famous."
More In Cool
- "For electronica music, David Linton has been doing this series called Unity Gain, which is pretty cool."― Jim Coleman
- "When I come home and I’m tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed."― Oliver Reed
- "I remember being on film sets when I was younger, and only men got to do the cool action movies. So I thought, ‘Maybe I’ll get to produce one day and get to do cool stuff too,’ which is what happened when we did ‘Charlie’s Angels.’ Starting my production company was a big turning point for me."― Drew Barrymore