More From Jenny Eclair
- "I’ve just got crap hair. Although I inherited a lot of stuff from my dad, including giant knees, I didn’t get his good, thick hair. I got my mother’s thin, wispy, non-event hair instead."
- "I was trained as an actress. But I wasn’t a very convincing actress, so I started doing punk poetry and then fell into doing stand-up."
- "After graduating from flares and platforms in the early 1970s, I started drama school wearing a pair of khaki dungarees with one of my Dad’s Army shirts, accessorised by a cat’s basket doubling as a handbag. Very Lady Gaga."
More In Funny
- "Black leadership has to recognize that principles more than speech, character more than a claim, is greater in advancing the cause of our liberation than what has transpired thus far."― Louis Farrakhan
- "It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb cholesterol if you take it from another person’s plate."― Dave Barry
- "Kyle Baker’s work is really funny, but it’s also got a very clear vision."― Bill Sienkiewicz