More From Jenny Eclair
- "I love fashion, but I don’t come from a background of loving clothes, and I remember feeling badly dressed from a young age."
- "After graduating from flares and platforms in the early 1970s, I started drama school wearing a pair of khaki dungarees with one of my Dad’s Army shirts, accessorised by a cat’s basket doubling as a handbag. Very Lady Gaga."
- "I’m very jealous of my daughter’s education. She’s been inspired by her teachers, and nobody inspired me as a teenager."
More In Funny
- "Do I have a long-term plan? Kind of. I have a general direction, I think. But it’s funny what comes down the pike."― Jeff Bridges
- "I am always drawn to men that are funny. I do not know why. But I am always drawn to people that are struggling with parts of themselves… But it’s like in the end, there has to be confidence."― Vanessa Carlton
- "I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends."― Walt Whitman