More From Jamie Bell
- "I love the old Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly movies; they’re so beautiful to look at. It’s such a shame we don’t make them anymore. Although, I don’t know how you could make tap dancing current and topical."
- "I often find the smaller, independent films are much more rewarding than the bigger stuff, but you do the bigger stuff because it’s a business, and you’ve got to show your face a bit, get yourself around."
- "I had teen angst for a while, but I think every teenager has the angst."
More In Travel
- "The man who never in his mind and thoughts travel’d to heaven is no artist."― William Blake
- "So, one of the things I was doing with the aliens in The Quiet Invasion was creating that advanced society which had ideas about morality and proper use of natural resources that were radically different from ours, as the Europeans were from the American Indians."― Sarah Zettel
- "We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."― Swami Vivekananda