More From Jamie Bell
- "Indiana Jones is very much an old-world kind of hero. He doesn’t really have any kind of superpower or rely on any kind of technology to help him out of things."
- "I had teen angst for a while, but I think every teenager has the angst."
- "I often find the smaller, independent films are much more rewarding than the bigger stuff, but you do the bigger stuff because it’s a business, and you’ve got to show your face a bit, get yourself around."
More In Travel
- "Foreign policy is about trying to deliver for them the best possible economic benefits, the chance to travel, to study, to work, the opportunity through trade to be able to sell their goods and services and as much peace and security so they can live and bring their kids up so they don’t have to fear war."― Catherine Ashton
- "It definitely gets challenging at times. I travel a lot more now, and its never easy having to leave the kids, even if its for a few days."― Peter Facinelli
- "I myself believe that there will one day be time travel because when we find that something isn’t forbidden by the over-arching laws of physics we usually eventually find a technological way of doing it."― David Deutsch