More From Jamie Bell
- "What’s weird is that I work with these directors and then I start channeling them. I kind of turn into them a bit – which is cool when you’re working with Clint Eastwood."
- "I often find the smaller, independent films are much more rewarding than the bigger stuff, but you do the bigger stuff because it’s a business, and you’ve got to show your face a bit, get yourself around."
- "I hate the stereotype of the pitfalls of the child actor. There are so many amazing examples – Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore – of people who have made it through."
More In Movies
- "I loved old black and white movies, especially the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers musicals. I loved everything about them – the songs, the music, the romance and the spectacle. They were real class and I knew that I wanted to be in that world."― Sharon Stone
- "John Barry was my hero when I was about 13. His scores to the James Bond movies were the scores of my life back then."― Carter Burwell
- "I don’t want to produce anymore small or independent movies because it’s just too hard these days."― John Cusack