More From James A. Baldwin
- "I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative."
- "Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them."
- "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
More In Education
- "A child’s education should begin at least one hundred years before he is born."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "If you improve education by teaching for competence, eliminating schooling, and connecting with students, the test scores will improve."― William Glasser
- "Outright bans on plastic bags may not be the best solution, but education and incentives to get people to stop using them are necessary."― David Suzuki