More From Jack Osbourne
- "It’s been real weird. It wasn’t how I expected my life to turn out. Especially, mainly pertaining to the show. It never crossed my mind that one day I’m gonna be big and famous and have my own TV show, you know?"
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."
More In Dad
- "I sort of always had an inkling towards some kind of an art form. I grew up in a very small town, and I just figure-skated. My dad played hockey and I was surrounded by sports, but it wasn’t quite doing it for me. I wasn’t totally fulfilled, and I did a lot of skating."― Rachel McAdams
- "I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions."― Jenna Bush
- "As technology advances, it reverses the characteristics of every situation again and again. The age of automation is going to be the age of ‘do it yourself.’"― Marshall McLuhan