More From Jack Osbourne
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."
- "It’s been real weird. It wasn’t how I expected my life to turn out. Especially, mainly pertaining to the show. It never crossed my mind that one day I’m gonna be big and famous and have my own TV show, you know?"
More In Dad
- "Reading a hard copy book, and reading a book on an iPad are slightly different experiences. What they both have in common though is that you must engage your imagination in the process."― LeVar Burton
- "I would lay awake nights and cry a lot thinking, is my dad gonna come home? Is he gonna go to jail again? Is he going to get killed?"― Victoria Gotti
- "A good listener is usually thinking about something else."― Kin Hubbard