More From Jack Osbourne
- "Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him… you know, he wasn’t even present, really."
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."
More In Famous
- "Few would argue that Richard Dawkins is the world’s most famous atheist, especially now that his friend and rival for the title, Christopher Hitchens, has now gone to meet his Maker."― Ray Comfort
- "I’m bored with that line. I never use it anymore. My new line is “In 15 minutes everybody will be famous.”"― Andy Warhol
- "I’ve never dreamed of being famous. The idea of it really scares me."― Jeremy London