More From J. Michael Straczynski
- "Never follow somebody else’s path; it doesn’t work the same way twice for anyone… the path follows you and rolls up behind you as you walk, forcing the next person to find their own way."
- "It’s been amazing to watch, because for ‘Thor’, which was always a mid-selling book, to be in the top ten for every single issue since the reboot is just a great compliment."
- "The point of mythology or myth is to point to the horizon and to point back to ourselves: This is who we are; this is where we came from; and this is where we’re going. And a lot of Western society over the last hundred years – the last 50 years really – has lost that. We have become rather aimless and wandering."
More In Amazing
- "What I had to prove was that I had a dedication and a desire and a passion to do the work and everything else would fall in place because I have a vision that I want to portray and it did and I do it. I don’t sell anything."― Kim Weston
- "The flood of money that gushes into politics today is a pollution of democracy."― Theodore White
- "Everything that has happened to me has been amazing and surprising."― R. L. Stine