More From J. Michael Straczynski
- "I’m delirious with joy. It proves that if you confront the universe with good intentions in your heart, it will reflect that and reward your intent. Usually. It just doesn’t always do it in the way you expect."
- "I’ve written for every medium except poetry, at which I suck."
- "The point of mythology or myth is to point to the horizon and to point back to ourselves: This is who we are; this is where we came from; and this is where we’re going. And a lot of Western society over the last hundred years – the last 50 years really – has lost that. We have become rather aimless and wandering."
More In Amazing
- "Politically, Obama’s amazing streak of self-destructing opponents who have lain beneath his feet during his unlikely political career appears to be holding."― Eric Alterman
- "The racing driver’s mind has to have the ability to have amazing anticipation, coordination, and reflex. Because of the speed the car goes."― Emerson Fittipaldi
- "I will always be the way I was a couple years ago before anything happened. And that’s to my parents’ credit, my amazing parents who have been around me my whole life and raised me right. I’m very happy with what has happened so far."― Kaley Cuoco