More From J. Michael Straczynski
- "I’ve written for every medium except poetry, at which I suck."
- "The point of mythology or myth is to point to the horizon and to point back to ourselves: This is who we are; this is where we came from; and this is where we’re going. And a lot of Western society over the last hundred years – the last 50 years really – has lost that. We have become rather aimless and wandering."
- "I also like to look at the dynamic that takes place between religion and science because, in a way, both are asking the same questions: Who are we? Where do we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going? The methodologies are diametrically opposed, but their motivation is the same; the wellspring is the same in both cases."
More In Amazing
- "No mortal man has ever served at the same time his passions and his best interests."― Sallust
- "The past 6 and a half years have been the most amazing years of my life. It’s sad it has come to an end but Avril and I are still family and moving forward in the most positive way possible."― Deryck Whibley
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."― Brett Favre