More From Joe Nichols
- "I wanted to make a traditional record that had a lot of art and showed my vulnerable side and showed things I’m passionate about."
- "The people who are competing business-wise out there want what other successful labels and artists have. I don’t want what they have; I want my own path, my own sound, my own identity. Record labels care nothing about identity or artistic freedom, they want good business."
- "My previous visits to Australia created fantastic memories, so I’m definitely looking forward to another visit. It is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. I think every person in the entire country is nice. Seriously, I haven’t seen or heard of a mean person yet. And they love country music."
More In Amazing
- "For all of nature’s wonder and beauty, it is also hostile and unpredictable."― Liam Neeson
- "Bruce Lee was very famous. I watched his movies and he is amazing. He is a martial arts master, his philosophy, his movement, both physically and mentally, were very strong."― Jet Li
- "I feel like I’m really blessed and lucky that I have a very good social life outside of the gym, and I have a really amazing family. My parents are so supportive. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters, and they’re really awesome. So I feel like I get the best of both worlds."― Aly Raisman