More From Hugh Laurie
- "People will survive, and they will find happiness. Happiness only comes when you’re not looking for it."
- "I just read an 800-page history of the Scottish Enlightenment and, honestly, I may as well just start it again now, because I cannot remember a single thing. I can barely remember where Scotland is."
- "I admit I can’t shake the idea that there is virtue in suffering, that there is a sort of psychic economy, whereby if you embrace success, happiness and comfort, these things have to be paid for."
More In Home
- "There really can be no peace without justice. There can be no justice without truth. And there can be no truth, unless someone rises up to tell you the truth."― Louis Farrakhan
- "Home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names, and impossible loyalties!"― Matthew Arnold
- "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe?"― Kate Chopin