More From Hugh Laurie
- "I hate menus, I hate choosing food. I just want to be brought. Bring me dinner!"
- "I just read an 800-page history of the Scottish Enlightenment and, honestly, I may as well just start it again now, because I cannot remember a single thing. I can barely remember where Scotland is."
- "I admit I can’t shake the idea that there is virtue in suffering, that there is a sort of psychic economy, whereby if you embrace success, happiness and comfort, these things have to be paid for."
More In Home
- "With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home – it makes it easier for women that don’t want to go to the gym."― Carmen Electra
- "I like to think of myself at home in the armchair, writing, smoking and occasionally wandering down the shop."― Stephen Fry
- "I’m the type who’d be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn’t going to. I’m the type who’d like to sit home and watch every party that I’m invited to on a monitor in my bedroom."― Andy Warhol