More From Hugh Laurie
- "Driving a motorcycle is like flying. All your senses are alive. When I ride through Beverly Hills in the early morning, and all the sprinklers have turned off, the scents that wash over me are just heavenly. Being House is like flying, too. You’re free of the gravity of what people think."
- "I hate menus, I hate choosing food. I just want to be brought. Bring me dinner!"
- "I feel like a hostage to fortune. Not that I am complaining. I wanted to play the role. But in truth I didn’t think the show would be such a success. OK, I thought it would fail. Not because it was bad. I was confident it was good, but plenty of good things just sort of wither on the vine."
More In Home
- "This whole head of the home thing has been blown way out of proportion. Some guys just take it way too far. Some parents take it way too far. Yet children need guidance. They need a parent to help and guide them. They also need a friend. They need a confidant."― Donny Osmond
- "After my tour I had time to stay at home, be with my boyfriend and hang out with friends and that brought me down to earth and helped me write music from a more relaxed place."― Adam Lambert
- "I associate going to an airport with work because I travel so much with my job. So when I have a few days free from work, I tend to stay at home."― Evelyn Glennie