More From Hugh Jackman
- "My gosh, I love food. If I wasn’t an actor, I could be a completely different body shape right now."
- "At the end of drama school, I made a contract with myself: I’d try acting for five years. I was 26. I had already spent eight years working in restaurants and gas stations. So I had seen enough small businesses to understand that that’s what acting is: a small business."
- "I have a terrific marriage, but unlike a lot of relationships where they ebb and flow, no matter what happens you fall deeper and deeper in love every day. It’s kind of the best thing that can happen to you. It’s thrilling."
More In Home
- "I am delighted to be back home in Galway, the place I first came to as a 19-year-old in 1960. It’s here where my heart is and will forever be."― Michael D. Higgins
- "Sometimes in the past when I played something might make me lose focus, or I would go home after a game where I thought I could have played better and I would let it hang over my head for a long time when it shouldn’t."― LeBron James
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."― Gail Porter