More From Hugh Jackman
- "I know I’m not known as method. By nature I’m not a brooder. What I continue to use is a mixture of the English school, which is traditionally outside-in, and the more American way of working from the inside out."
- "As a boy, I’d always had an interest in theater. But the idea at my school was that drama and music were to round out the man. It wasn’t what one did for a living. I got over that."
- "When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away."
More In Attitude
- "At one point in my life, I was very involved with social causes. I’m still involved, but now I have a family and it’s important to me."― Salma Hayek
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda
- "If a site is done with pleasure and a fun attitude, it’s a great way to communicate with your fans."― Christopher Lambert