More From Henry Reed
- "It is easier to learn to interpret dreams if you have a reason to use them for something constructive. You apply your dream insights to making constructive changes in your life."
- "I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives."
- "Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible."
More In Dreams
- "The way to kill a man or a nation is to cut off his dreams, the way the whites are taking care of the Indians: killing their dreams, their magic, their familiar spirits."― William S. Burroughs
- "When I first left Iran at the age of 13, Iran had become such a shining star – it was the point to which all my desires and dreams returned."― Azar Nafisi
- "The world of men is dreaming, it has gone mad in its sleep, and a snake is strangling it, but it can’t wake up."― David Herbert Lawrence