More From Henry Reed
- "Dream study impacts culture. We are put in touch with the inner poet who dreams. We hear our inner, subjective response to the outer world. That helps spiritualize our lives."
- "Intuition is the very force or activity of the soul in its experience through whatever has been the experience of the soul itself."
- "The usual comment from psychologists and psychiatrists was that it’s best not to encourage people to look at their dreams because they are liable to stir up problems for themselves."
More In Dreams
- "Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible."― Henry Reed
- "Fast food is hugely important in the life of a comedy writer. All we do is order in, and what we’re going to eat is hotly debated."― Mindy Kaling
- "If we suppose that many natural phenomena are in effect computations, the study of computer science can tell us about the kinds of natural phenomena that can occur."― Rudy Rucker