More From Henry Reed
- "It is easier to learn to interpret dreams if you have a reason to use them for something constructive. You apply your dream insights to making constructive changes in your life."
- "I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives."
- "Freud published The Interpretation of Dreams in 1900. It introduced the notion that there existed certain predictable and identifiable processes by which dreams were formed."
More In Experience
- "Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."― Franklin P. Jones
- "Eating and food are a wonderful part of our life’s experience, and half of us are walking around dreading having to figure out what to put in our mouths."― Gabrielle Reece
- "Better than anything else in our culture, it enables fathers and sons to speak on a level playing field while building up from within a personal history of shared experience – a group history – that may be tapped into at will in years to come."― John Thorn