More From Harvey Weinstein
- "I… grew up in politics and I used to work for the Democratic Party."
- "I remember when I took Quentin Tarantino with me to a very private screening of the documentary ‘Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,’ which shows some of the legal irregularities of his case. I was involved by the film, and it was an amazing experience to see people weep at the end of it."
- "I’m probably the only person who goes to work and says ‘Wow, it’s really nice here and sweet,’ even in the competitive movie business."
More In Teen
- "Before my teen years, I was losing my hearing pretty quickly, and I was getting very, very angry. I was beginning to become an angry person because of that."― Evelyn Glennie
- "I was a handful growing up."― Olivia Wilde
- "Teenagers today are more free to be themselves and to accept themselves."― John Knowles