More From Gwen Stefani
- "At a certain point I’m going to want to have a family."
- "My mom always said I was the peacemaker in the family. My older brother, Eric, was the leader, the creative one. I was just his puppet."
- "Now I’m a wife and a mother of two. It’s a really different role. I always referred to No Doubt as a marriage, because that’s what it’s like to be together for so long and go through what we’ve been through. I can’t really have that relationship with them anymore."
More In Music
- "I never thought of myself as like, a funny person."― Lena Dunham
- "I have pictures of me sitting in the racquetball court in my pajamas with an acoustic guitar, and Wolfgang is probably just two-and-a-half-feet tall. I’ll never forget the day I saw his foot tapping along in beat! I knew then, I couldn’t wait for the day I’d be able to make music with my son. I don’t know what more I could ask for."― Eddie Van Halen
- "Music is a means of giving form to our inner feelings, without attaching them to events or objects in the world."― George Santayana