More From Gwen Stefani
- "I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I’m having right now being gone."
- "Now I’m a wife and a mother of two. It’s a really different role. I always referred to No Doubt as a marriage, because that’s what it’s like to be together for so long and go through what we’ve been through. I can’t really have that relationship with them anymore."
- "It takes a lot of selfish time to make music."
More In Music
- "I don’t like country music, but I don’t mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means ‘put down’."― Bob Newhart
- "I like to read books. I like to listen to music."― Haruki Murakami
- "I was very fortunate to be at the vanguard of music video."― Rick Springfield