More From Gwen Stefani
- "Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn’t have any creative power, nothing. I don’t know that person any more."
- "My mom always said I was the peacemaker in the family. My older brother, Eric, was the leader, the creative one. I was just his puppet."
- "It’s superfun being a mom, but it’s hard too."
More In Music
- "What annoys the hell out of me is the arrogance of some people. They don’t even listen to our music, they decided in advance that they don’t like it."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "For the introduction of a new kind of music must be shunned as imperiling the whole state; since styles of music are never disturbed without affecting the most important political institutions."― Plato
- "I’m a big collector of vinyl – I have a record room in my house – and I’ve always had a huge soundtrack album collection. So what I do, as I’m writing a movie, is go through all those songs, trying to find good songs for fights, or good pieces of music to layer into the film."― Quentin Tarantino