More From Gwen Stefani
- "Now I’m a wife and a mother of two. It’s a really different role. I always referred to No Doubt as a marriage, because that’s what it’s like to be together for so long and go through what we’ve been through. I can’t really have that relationship with them anymore."
- "It’s superfun being a mom, but it’s hard too."
- "Finding that balance between work and family is the hardest thing I’ve ever done – by far."
More In Music
- "I worked on scores. I went to the musical library in Berlin which is very famous. I discovered that we had scores of Beethoven, printed scores of Beethoven, that are full of mistakes. Not the wrong or false notes, but the wrong dynamic, understandable things."― Kurt Masur
- "We all have the right of freedom of speech under the First Amendment. We all don’t have to agree with one another on our opinions. Everyone in my circle, that I run around with, we all feel the same about God, country, integrity and character."― Luke Scott
- "I love photography. My boyfriend’s got a great camera, which I bought for his birthday."― Sarah Sutton