More From Gwen Stefani
- "The one thing that makes me feel super lucky about my financial success is that I have a housekeeper."
- "My mom and dad met at Anaheim High School. After they got married, all they wanted to do was have four children, and they did."
- "I remember when I was in school, they would ask, ‘What are you going to be when you grow up?’ and then you’d have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride."
More In Family
- "It has to be real, and I think a lot of the problems we have as a society is because we don’t acknowledge that family is important, and it has to be people who are present, you know, and mothers and fathers, both are not present enough with children."― James Earl Jones
- "The baby boomers are getting older, and will stay older for longer. And they will run right into the dementia firing range. How will a society cope? Especially a society that can’t so readily rely on those stable family relationships that traditionally provided the backbone of care?"― Terry Pratchett
- "I come from a family of losers, and I’ve rejected my family as something I don’t want to be like."― Sting