More From Guy Fieri
- "Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking – that’s working!"
- "Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity."
- "I was always a kid trying to make a buck. I borrowed a dollar from my dad, went to the penny candy store, bought a dollar’s worth of candy, set up my booth, and sold candy for five cents apiece. Ate half my inventory, made $2.50, gave my dad back his dollar."
More In Food
- "In our house we repeated the pattern of thousands of other homes. There were a few books and a lot of music. Our food and our furniture were no different from our neighbors’."― Emanuel Celler
- "I haven’t eaten at a McDonald’s since I became President."― William J. Clinton
- "I don’t stop. It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway. I want to do ‘Evita.’ I want to do ‘Sweeney Todd’ with Chris Colfer. We want to do ‘Wicked.’ I’ll be Elphaba and he wants to play ‘Guy-linda.’ I want to do movies, make music. ‘Glee’ is only the beginning."― Lea Michele