More From Guy Fieri
- "Liver is my number one most hated food. Oh, God, I get sick talking about it!"
- "Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking – that’s working!"
- "Short of screaming-hot Thai food, everything can be suitable for kids too."
More In Food
- "And what, Socrates, is the food of the soul? Surely, I said, knowledge is the food of the soul."― Plato
- "I love shopping, especially food shopping."― Emma Bunton
- "There’s a hysterical, tired sense of humor that comes after working 14 hours a day, six days a week. I like those things because they take the pressure off the constant stress."― Tom Berenger