More From Kenny Marchant
- "I wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad."
- "This year, as we celebrate the 230th anniversary of America’s independence, please remember the symbols that are sacred to this country. Fly Old Glory high and show your respect and admiration for this great nation and the values we hold dear."
More In Food
- "My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order."― Dolly Parton
- "Actors are the best and the worst of people. They’re like kids. When they’re good, they’re very very good. When they’re bad they’re very very naughty."― Kenneth Branagh
- "Unless everyone grasps the importance of having only two children per couple, wars won’t be over just oil anymore, they will be over water and food."― Alexandra Paul