More From Glenn Beck
- "I don’t fancy myself a political commentator. I hate politics. I hate it."
- "Let me go over this again on the reclaiming the civil rights movement. People of faith that believe that you have an equal right to justice – that is the essence. And if it’s not the essence, then we’ve been sold a pack of lies. The essence is everyone deserves a shot – the content of character, not the color of skin."
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
More In Morning
- "I would bend over backward to be back on Grey’s. Any day, I’ll choose lying in bed with Katherine Heigl looking over me over getting thrown against walls by supernatural persons at 5 in the morning."― Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- "You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55."― Bob Dole
- "Man, if I made one million dollars I would come in at six in the morning, sweep the stands, wash the uniforms, clean out the office, manage the team and play the games."― Duke Snider