More From Glenn Beck
- "We’re giving our freedoms away. The American experiment was about freedom. Freedom to be stupid, freedom to fail, freedom to succeed."
- "Every time the government grows we lose more of who we are."
- "I have found there are four steps to change. 1. You must want it. 2. You must believe it. 3. You must live it. 4. You will become it."
More In Morning
- "Politics gets me out of bed in the morning It’s what really interests me. I’m a competitor, but I also feel like I’m contributing, whether it’s working on health-care policy in the White House or out here in Chicago."― Stephanie Cutter
- "You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55."― Bob Dole
- "I opened the large central window of my office room to its full on the fine early May morning. Then I stood for a few moments, breathing in the soft, warm air that was charged with the scent of white lilacs below."― Angus Wilson