More From Glenn Beck
- "And I’ve come to the place where I believe that there’s no way to solve these problems, these issues – there’s nothing that we can do that will solve the problems that we have and keep the peace, unless we solve it through God, unless we solve it in being our highest self. And that’s a pretty tall order."
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
- "Without failure there is no sweetness in success. There’s no understanding of it."
More In Morning
- "There are over 200 million illiterate women in India. This low literacy negatively impacts not just their lives but also their families’ and the country’s economic development. A girl’s lack of education also has a negative impact on the health and well-being of her children."― Sachin Tendulkar
- "Everything that gets born dies."― Morrie Schwartz
- "When I wake up on a Monday morning and I realise I don’t have to go and work at the civil service, I really think I’ve won."― Paul Merton