More From Giuliana Rancic
- "If you are strong enough as a couple, reality shows can be a good thing for the relationship."
- "I wasn’t prepared to get a mammogram until I was 40 years old, like I’d been told. I never in my wildest dreams expected anything to be wrong."
- "I want to encourage everyone to be proactive with their health and get checked out."
More In Morning
- "Above all, this country is our own. Nobody has to get up in the morning and worry what his neighbors think of him. Being a Jew is no problem here."― Golda Meir
- "I think the worst and most insidious procrastination for me is research. I will be looking for some bit of fact or figure to include in the novel, and before I know, I’ve wasted an entire morning delving into that subject matter without a word written."― James Rollins
- "A city with one newspaper, or with a morning and an evening paper under one ownership, is like a man with one eye, and often the eye is glass."― A. J. Liebling