More From Giuliana Rancic
- "I wasn’t prepared to get a mammogram until I was 40 years old, like I’d been told. I never in my wildest dreams expected anything to be wrong."
- "A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They’d call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today."
- "I never thought my marriage could be stronger, or I could be closer to Bill. We prayed on our own, but now we prayed together and you’ll never know how much that means until you do it."
More In Morning
- "You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do."― Mick Jagger
- "In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o’clock in the morning, day after day."― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature."― David Eddings